Apple Ridge Montessori School, a small independent School that has existed for 4 decades is seeking an AMI trained - Primary Montessori Guide, with or without experience, for the 2024- 25 school year.
The successful candidate will
- Hold a bachelor’s degree and AMI diploma for the primary level - MACTE approved
- Have a real love for the children and the Montessori Method
- Be willing to embrace the culture of the school
- Have a good sense of community and collaboration
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Be dynamic, gentle, and cheerful.
- Preparation and maintenance of the Montessori environment weekly, daily, and before the school year
- Plan, implement & record children’s progress
- Assist in supervising the classroom assistant, aide, interns, substitutes, or parent volunteers
- Collaborate with other teachers
- Facilitate a respectful environment for children and adults by advocating conflict resolution
- Implement grace, courtesy, and character-building lessons
- Ensure respectful and open lines of communication with parents.
- Participate in Parent Education Sessions
- Assess prospective children when visiting the school
- Provide first aid if needed and complete appropriate forms for parents
- Attend all faculty meetings and staff events
- The school offers a competitive salary and a warm and peaceful working environment with lots of
- It is an excellent opportunity for a new guide who wants to start a career with a small community.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org