Steps to enroll your child
- Take a school tour, available every weekday from 3:30 pm
- Schedule a time to observe the class for 30 minutes. Available throughout the school year Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between 9:30 – 10:30 am (this step is optional)
- Make an appointment for the child to meet the teacher and visit the school. Any weekday from 3:30 PM
- Fill out the enrollment form and return with the enrollment fee and the tuition deposit.
- Receive and return all the required forms (health, emergency and immunization forms) before the child starts school
- The enrollment is a year contract between the school and the parents.
- All students are provisionally enrolled for their first 60 days of school.
- Moving out of the State or further than 30 miles away from the school will be considered for breaking the contract with at least 30 days of notice (The deposit is not refundable)
- There is no tuition adjustment for any absence or vacation.
- Students may enter any time throughout the school year.
- Older Students (5 or 6 years old) can enter the program if they are transferring from another Montessori School.